Monday, February 28, 2011

This is getting old!

This is the 3rd dream that I've had in 3 nights that has something to do with Metering Services... I'm over it!  I wish I could move on to something  little more interesting! 

Until then:

I don't remember many details...other than I was with a group of girls whom I think I worked with and we were driving out to Jerry Millers house.  (One of the backflow technicians I work with)   We are driving down a long dusty road to get to his house and on the way out there I realize this is one of Jerry's two houses.  We get there and his wife is there (whom I've only met once and don't remember anything about her) and I remember thinking  "I'm Jerry's favorite...he knows that...and these other girls don't matter.  (Now..this wasn't like a romantic dream...cause Jerry is in his late 60's...maybe early 70's...I just wanted him to like me the best out of all the other girls)  So the next thing I know it's just me and Jerry and his wife and we are watching TV and I remember knowing that they were going to sell that house and I was thinking about buying it.

And then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment