Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Romance in the Workplace

Darons family was over to the house yesterday for a Presidents Day BBQ...and his mom mentioned that I don't seem to update my "And then I woke up..." blog very often.  And there is really no reason for this...since I remember my dreams most mornings.

So I'll try to get back in the habit...starting with the night before last:

I was at my old church building back in Nauvoo and there were a bunch of us just hanging out or something.  Then I saw Tyler DeWitt (a guy I work with, who happens to be the son-in-law of my boss, the Framptons) and I realized that we were in love.  I remember being very sad because I loved Daron too...and I was frustrated because I couldn't understand why no one could understand why I couldn't just love BOTH of them.  I also remember that his wife Amber was pregnant and I was scared to death of Keri (Ambers mother, my boss) and what horrible things she was going to do to me for taking Tyler away.  The weird thing was; me and Tyler never touched at all in this dream...I just remember seeing him and instantly knowing how madly in love we both were...

And then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment