Friday, February 25, 2011

One weird workday

 So when I woke up this morning I knew I had more than one dream...and at the time I could remember all of them...but now that it's 2 in the afternoon I can only remember this one:

I am at work with Danielle, Dave and Keri.  (not in our real office) and Keri is nagging at me and Danielle about paid days off and now we'll only get paid for a half day for days we take off and she said "and that includes days off for bereavement" and I said "Oh, I need to take a day off for that.  I forgot my brother-in-law Tom died...and I need to go to the funeral".  In my dream I looked back and thought to myself  "That's funny that Toms dead, I was just with Melissa and Judy and neither of them said anything about that!"  (Melissa is Tom's wife and Judy is my mother -in-law).  A few minutes later Daron picked me up from work and we are driving home.  But we are actually driving down Main St. in Keokuk! And it's all re-done and there are a whole bunch of vendors on the street in tents and people are out walking around. 

And then I woke up...

2 comments:

  1. Strange dream...

    Remember when we were driving down main street in Keokuk and the water was so high it covered tires.... random comment, but I know how much you love comments and thats what came to my mind when I read this.

    Also, you should try and become a little more emotional in your dreams, they always seem so 'matter of fact' even when you are dreaming about big things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case...about Tom's death...It was very 'matter of fact'...so matter of fact that I forgot about it... Lots of times i do have emotional dreams that bother me sometimes for days! like my one about clay aiken!

    ReplyDelete