Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello cuz...

So last night I dreamt that I had this really close friend, but he was in a Mexican gang. There was a big group of us hanging out at this house...and then I realized that him and his gang were taking us all hostage. I remember looking around and seeing little kids and then I would look at my friend and we wouldn't say anything but I would just give him this 'I'm disappointed' look and he would look at me with this 'I don't have a choice' look...

The next thing I know I am in a car with my cousin Kyle and his new wife Katie and then we are at their apartment. (I've never been to their house in real life so this was just their dream apartment) They are looking around for some college books and I remember thinking that we were in a hurry for something but I wasn't sure what...

And then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment